We learn continuously from people
who pioneer in the shipping industry
We work in an environment that’s ideal for those who want to bring their ideas to life and learn continuously from people who pioneer in the shipping industry. Our training policy aims to ensure that all personnel employed are trained to be highly competent in the duties they perform and are made aware of the importance of achieving top quality at all times.
We are convinced that training is not only a great opportunity to enhance career possibilities within the company, but guarantees qualified, ambitious and well-trained seafarers meeting the most demanding crewing requirements.
Objectives Of Training
- Develop a quality improvement culture with respect to safety of operations, protection of the environment and achieving performance goals.
- Identify and analyze risk factors, to include consideration of human behavioral factors, which contribute to human error and situational awareness.
- Develop skills and confidence through appropriate briefing, guidance and de-briefing techniques.
- Assess own performance and formulate objectives for ‘Continuing Professional Development’ purposes.
- Identify and terminate the development of error chains.
- Identify essential onboard training needs of both individuals and the team with regard to both operational, emergency and crisis situations.